2 day course
An Introduction to Huna
What is Huna?
Huna is a modern label given to an ancient Hawaiian philosophy, originally called Ho’omana. Ho’o means to make. Mana means Life Force Energy! Ho’omana, therefore, means to empower to something… or someone.
It is one of the original arts and sciences of healing and spiritual development. We believe that it may be as old as 35,000 years and is a part of the original teachings of the peoples of the earth, which were centred in Hawaii on a continent that now no longer exists.
Huna, which means ‘secret’, is about increasing your spirituality, energy, and metaphysical healing powers. It allows you to experience and connect physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually with a Higher Power.
We’re not talking about the energy that a so-called ‘energy drink’ or three cups of coffee will give you. We mean the sustainable energy that you can draw upon every moment of every day. Energy is not good or bad, bright or dim, it is just energy, and the more you have (and are attuned to having) the more you can use. The vessel that contains your energy is your neurology and the key to having more energy is attuning your neurology. Just like building the muscles in your body, you need to exercise it.
And that is what Huna teaches you to do.
Imagine for a moment that you not only have the mindset to achieve what you want, you also have the energy and the power to achieve it. Huna takes practice, commitment, patience and focus but the rewards will change your life.
Is Huna is for you?
Huna is for you if:
- You have lost your way and feel lost or unsure about which direction to take
- You are struggling with your energy levels or feel drained by interactions with others
- You want to be able to harness and control your flow of energy
- It’s time for you to put you first and for you to be the most important aspect of your life
- You want to create harmony within your mind, body, and spirit and have a fully aligned balanced life
- You want to be the best version of yourself by controlling your energy and state of mind
- You want to experience true self empowerment
It is important to recognise that this programme is not for everyone. It is a daily practice – a ritual that you will need to make part of your daily routine.
LOCATION: Royal Mid-Surrey Golf Club, Old Deer Park, Twickenham Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2SB
TIME: 10am-7.30pm each day
(inc. VAT) – offer expires 20 December 2018
Applications of NLP
CERTIFICATIONS IN NLP, TIME LINE THERAPY® & HYPNOSIS
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification
- NLP Trainer’s Training
- NLP Trainer’s Evaluation
- Hypnosis Trainer’s Training
Get in touch
What people are saying
“My dreams have become reality, both personally and professionally”
“Huna has enabled me to enhance and develop my intuition and psychic abilities, not only in a practical sense but also in my understanding of them.”
“Connecting to Huna has been like really ‘coming home'”
“It is very easy to stay calm and peaceful through what used to be very stressful situations. Huna has taught me ways to improve myself so that I truly feel that I can make a difference in this lifetime.”