Over 25 years, we’ve introduced thousands of people from all over the world to the power of NLP, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis and Huna
Who we are
The Performance Partnership is one of the world’s leading training companies, specialising in teaching NLP, NLP Coaching, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis and Huna.
Our mission statement is simple; “To make the seemingly impossible, possible.”
Our NLP techniques have helped thousands of people to achieve their personal and professional objectives. By understanding a few key principles about how our minds work, and how we can positively influence the way other people see us, we can open the door to amazing opportunities in both our careers and our personal lives.
In 1993 The Performance Partnership’s founder, David Shephard, was trying to find something more fulfilling from his life after the breakdown of his marriage. His interest in personal development was initially stimulated after reading Tony Robbins’ book, Unlimited Power. His dedication saw him travel to California to be taught by some of the world’s leading trainers and, what began as an interest soon became his life’s work. Three years later, after over 2,000 hours of study and practice, he achieved the most difficult qualification – Master Trainer.
Since then, using a unique blend of entertainment, passion, practicality, and pioneering expertise, David has taught thousands of people how to improve their career, health and relationships by harnessing the power of NLP, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis.
Some key facts
- We’ve been doing this since 1993
- We pioneer advanced learning techniques
- In today’s time-poor world, we have developed techniques to enable people to learn the subject matter in half the time than traditionally undertaken
- We train employees of global brands
- Past and present corporate clients include: Marks & Spencer, Metropolitan Police, Nike, Accenture, Lloyds, Barclays, MOD (Army, Navy, RAF), Home office, DEFRA, BUPA, Microsoft, Tetley, Mars/Masterfoods, Wrigley, Police, DHL Royal Mail, GSK, Astra Zeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Warehouse, Walkers Crisps, Interbrew, Highways agency, Diageo, Deutsche bank, Chubb Insurance, Capital One, Asda, Hendon Police College and Military Police