5 day course
Get a formula for empowerment and self-connection that’s stood the test of time for over 35,000 years.
For the first time ever in the UK: Discover the Hawaiian practice of Huna at the UK’s premier Level 1 course. Reconnect and re-energise your whole being; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Our Huna Intensive is designed for people who want answers to those 3 am questions.
Questions like …
- Am I truly happy?
- Why is my life the way it is?
- What am I here on this planet for?
- Am I living my life the way I am meant to?
- Why I am feeling unsettled and our to sorts?
- What am I doing with my life?
- The quiet but persistent questions our inner voice asks us.
The thing is … most people are unaware of themselves.
They have become caught in a digital world that has taken away their connection to their emotions, thoughts and gut instincts.
They have been trained by the school and work machine to ignore their inner voice and slog on through with grit and determination.
We’re working against ourselves, against the way we are naturally designed.
We are living in an “outside in” world rather than our natural state of “inside out”.
Our lives have become about convenience, speed, external approval, gratification, goals, money
The latest and greatest gadget, car or handbag.
And we end up feeling drained and unsatisfied.
Wondering what on earth life is all about.
So how do we find the answers to those inner voice questions?
There isn’t a modern-day solution – it’s not a question Google can easily answer.
Whilst there are apps, books and exercise systems that can assist us in calming our minds, they deal with the symptoms of our unrest, not the cause.
The true answers lie in daily practises that ensure peace of mind, resilience, focus being present in the moment and the energy to sustain it all.
Practices that have been lost in the omnipresent noise of the 21st century.
Huna is a modern label given to an ancient tradition – one of the original teachings of the people of the earth.
It’s probably the oldest of the arts and sciences of spiritual development and healing.
Huna was originally known as Ho’omana. Ho’o meaning to make and Mana meaning life force energy.
So Ho’omana means empowerment.
And that’s what the Huna Level 1 intensive will give you: the ancient keys to unlock your mind-body connection, your emotions, your energy.
An important step on your personal journey into spirituality, giving you the confidence to listen to the answers from within and fully embrace the spirit of ALOHA.
Over the 5-day Huna Intensive, we will reconnect you with who you really are.
Up till now, the only way you could experience Huna like this would have been to get on a plane and fly halfway around the world.
But now, for the first time, you have access to Level 1 Huna. a tried and tested programme that will assist you in becoming more aware of who you are and more conscious of the world around you.
You will move beyond modern psychology and science into the realm of metaphysics and intuition.
You will learn to tune into and trust your inner instincts. Through Huna meditations and embracing the spirit of nature, you will have access to an energy and wisdom that will re-vitalise every area of your life.
And here’s how it feels when you are living in alignment with yourself…
You walk into a room and embrace the fact you are with a group of like-minded people. People who want to be the difference in their world.
You start to chat and are astounded to hear that you are not alone in your search for meaning. You take a breath, relax and remember what it feels like to be home amongst your tribe, your people, your family. You smile to yourself and wonder what took you so long to return.
Your heart opens up and you feel blessed to be amongst so many people on the path with you. Your instincts welcome the sensation of being home and belonging once more.
Your breathing quickens, and your mind races because you have a sense of renewed vigor and purpose.
Your senses take over as you truly embrace a sense of loving, respect, and pride in who you are at the deepest level.
You are in flow, aligned to your true self, reconnected to the essence of ALOHA.
The confidence and knowledge of yourself shine through, you are able to love unconditionally, forgive easily and honour your true self moment by moment.
You know you will be tested and know that you will make mistakes. Those mistakes will empower you to be the best version of yourself. You know your intentions are genuine and from a place of love, and deep inside you know the power of forgiveness for self and others.
You have a deep sense of self-respect coupled with the knowledge that sometimes you will want to set and need to enforce boundaries. You are empowered by the fact that not everyone will play by the rules and know that your self-respect comes from honouring your personal standards in life.
You know the power of releasing yourself from the games of others, forgiving them, taking back your energy and power, so that you can move forward with grace.
Because ultimately everyone is reflecting you back at you, and they are giving you the gift of growth in your life.
And a thought swells in your mind…
“Thank heavens I can trust my intuition!”
Huna has been an essential part of our life and teachings for over 20 years, and we’re delighted to share it with you.
David Shephard’s curiosity peaked in 1993 when he attended his first Hawaiian Huna lesson. Combining his interest in spiritual development with his love of Elvis’ Hawaiian movies, he was drawn to discover more. He was smitten and started attending the Huna Intensive in Hawaii twice a year.
The addition of Huna to his teachings of NLP, Time Line Therapy, Hypnosis and Coaching gave his trainings heart. They created a move from techniques to heart centred transformation.
In March 1997, David was asked to teach at the Huna Intensive. He taught alongside the key figures in Huna – Uncle George Naope, Kumu Etua Lopez, John Ka’imikaua, Dr Matt James and his father, David’s mentor and friend, Dr Tad James.
In 2002, David’s path took him on a journey to discover other systems around the planet more closely, leading his teachings in The Wizards Secret to be closer to home.
In 2016 he returned to Hawaii and started teaching at the intensives once more drawing on his experience of leading and transforming groups for the last 25 years. He is now a Kumu (teacher) in the Lineage.
Here’s what you will learn at our UK Huna Intensive!
Our 5 day Huna Intensive has been designed to assist you in finding a deeper connection with yourself.
(For those who have visited Hawaii and attended the Huna trainings know, it is not just a state. It is a place inside you.)
- The Huna model that connects your Conscious (Thinking) Mind, Unconscious (Intuitive) Mind and your Higher Self (Pure Consciousness).
- How to embrace the concept of me, myself and I.
- How to release past limitations.
- To attune your neurology via the process of chanting, finding your vocal vibration allows you to connect your voice to your soul.
- The true meaning and process of Ho’o Pono Pono, that will allow you to release and heal relationship conflicts in support of your evolution.
- The relevance of your dreams in your day-to-day world.
- The power of your breath and how it affects the relationship between your mood and energy.
- The value of ancient symbols.
- How to connect with your Higher Self and how the strength of that connection can make the seemingly impossible, possible.
- The state of the Kahuna.
- How to make and maintain agreements.
- An ancient process that dissolves conflict and opposition in your life.
- How to heal your body and other with elemental energies.
- The power of the Dreamtime Initiation.
- How to create change using symbolic rituals and how your unconscious mind flourishes as a result.
- The use of ancient energy symbols through an initiation into the lineage of the Huna Trainings.
- How to reconnect with your environment.
Here’s how we make the magic happen for you.
This 5 day programme has been designed to give you everything you need to create and follow your unique path in life.
Here’s what you will get:
- A 5-day workshop led by David Shephard himself from 7th – 11th June 2020: learn this important new skill set direct from one of the world’s leading authorities. This highly interactive workshop will run from 10am to 8pm. Classes are limited to ensure personal attention for each delegate.
- Your Huna Guide: you will be given a guidebook that will be your companion both during the session itself, and afterwards as you practice and perform these powerful practices in your daily life.
- And you can save over £500 when you book today …
The full investment for our Huna Intensive is £2497 inc VAT.
When you book you will receive a saving of £500, and get our discounted investment of just £1997 inc VAT. You have until midnight on the 3rd October 2020 to benefit from this offer. Please note that accommodation at the venue is limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
After that …
The price will go up to £2497 inc VAT.
AND … because class numbers are limited to ensure we can give you the personal service you deserve, so make sure you book yours today!
Book today with complete confidence.
To help you book with confidence, we have a 100% money back guarantee.
If you don’t feel the course is for you, then let us know on the first day and we’ll refund your investment without quibble.
COURSE: Huna Intensive – Level 1
DATE: 16th – 20th January 2021
DURATION: 5 days
LOCATION: Warren House Hotel, Warren Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT2 7HY
TIME: 10am-8pm each day
PRICE: £2497 (inc. VAT)
OFFER PRICE: £1997
(inc. VAT) – offer expires: 2nd January 2021
Applications of NLP
CERTIFICATIONS IN NLP, TIME LINE THERAPY® & HYPNOSIS
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification
- NLP Trainer’s Training
- NLP Trainer’s Evaluation
- Hypnosis Trainer’s Training
Get in touch
What people are saying
“My dreams have become reality, both personally and professionally”
“Huna has enabled me to enhance and develop my intuition and psychic abilities, not only in a practical sense but also in my understanding of them.”
“Connecting to Huna has been like really ‘coming home'”
“It is very easy to stay calm and peaceful through what used to be very stressful situations. Huna has taught me ways to improve myself so that I truly feel that I can make a difference in this lifetime.”